Thu, Oct 13, 2022
Fri, Oct 14, 2022
Sat, Oct 15, 2022
- All shows are 18+
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front couple of rows, General Admission is first come first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:30 PM Show/9:45 PM Doors
- Thursday: $25-$35
- Friday/Saturday: $30-$40
Comedian. Actor. Musician. Advocate. Entrepreneur. Five-time Grammy and Emmy nominee. Margaret Cho, a jack of all trades, master of many. When hasn’t Margaret and her comedic voice been a part of our consciousness? It seems like she’s always been here, lighting the path for other women, other members of underrepresented groups, other performers, to follow. Margaret makes it a priority to support the causes that are important to her: anti-racism, anti-bullying, and gay rights, all while fulfilling her successful creative side with her legendary stand up career that has yielded 10-plus comedy tours, television appearances (smash hit “ The Masked Singer,” HBO’s “High Maintenance"), podcasting (“The Margaret Cho”) and film, Netflix's "Good on Paper" with Iliza Shlesinger and "Auntie Ling" in Netflix's first major animated film, Over the Moon, which was nominated for an Academy Award & Golden Globe Award with Vulture stating "one of the most gorgeous animated films ever made.